Rise to the challenge! Be brave and express your passion for acting. Show us your enthusiasm and joy of acting - at the SfSH audition!
Please bring along to the free audition:
- Completed application form
- CV in tabular form
- Current photograph
What we expect from you:
- Classical monologue (until 1900)
- Contemporary monologue (after 1900)
- Song of your choice (music CD and instruments may be brought along)
The audition process:
- Group movement and acting training
- Presentation of the monologues (should last approx. 5 minutes each)
- Presentation of the selected song
- Improvisation tasks or text work
After the audition the artistic leadership will give you honest and detailed feedback. If you are successful you have just cleared your first hurdle and have been accepted for the training course at the SfSH!
Your participation in the Orientation course or the preparatory semester can also be the ideal stepping-stone to your training course at SfSH. Because at the end of these workshops/courses you will also receive detailed feedback from the teachers. And if you have convinced them of your talent you can be accepted for training without further audition.
Next session on 20 June 2020
Download the application form here and send the completed form by email to email@example.com