RIGHT OF REVOCATION
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal according to the following provisions, whereby a consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity:
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the date of conclusion of the contract.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Schule für Schauspiel Hamburg GbR, Oelkersallee 29a, 22769 Hamburg, Germany, Tel.: 040/ 4302050, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post or an e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample withdrawal form for this purpose, which is, however, not mandatory. To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notice of exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
CONSEQUENCES OF CANCELLATION
If you revoke this contract, we shall reimburse you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged any fees because of this repayment. If you have requested that the services begin during the withdrawal period, you shall pay us a reasonable amount corresponding to the proportion of the services already provided up to the point in time at which you notify us of the exercise of the right of withdrawal with regard to this contract compared to the total scope of the services provided for in the contract.
GROUNDS FOR EXCLUSION/CANCELLATION OF THE RIGHT OF REVOCATION
Pursuant to Section 312g (2) No. 9 of the German Civil Code (BGB), unless otherwise agreed, the right of cancellation does not apply to contracts for the provision of services in connection with leisure activities if the contract provides for a specific date or period for the provision.
The right of withdrawal shall expire pursuant to Section 356 (4) of the German Civil Code (BGB) in the case of contracts for the provision of services if
- we have provided the service in full
- and have started the performance of the service only after you have given your express consent to start the performance of the service and at the same time confirmed your knowledge that you lose your right of withdrawal upon complete fulfillment of the contract by us.
SAMPLE CANCELLATION FORM
(If you wish to cancel the contract, please fill out and return this form).
- To Schule für Schauspiel Hamburg GbR, Oelkersallee 29a, 22769 Hamburg, Germany, e-mail: email@example.com
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*) __________________________
- Ordered on (*)_______/received on (*) _______________
- Name of consumer(s) _________________
- Address of consumer(s) _______________
- Signature of consumer(s) (only in case of paper communication) __________________
- Date ______________
(*) Delete where not applicable.