§ 1 Information about the collection of personal information
(1) Im Folgenden informieren wir über die Erhebung personenbezogener Daten bei Nutzung unserer Website. Personenbezogene Daten sind alle Daten, die auf Sie persönlich beziehbar sind, z. B. Name, Adresse, E-Mail-Adressen, Nutzerverhalten.
(2) The person responsible pursuant to Article 4 (7) of the EU Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is
SCHULE FÜR SCHAUSPIEL HAMBURG GbR,
represented by Katharina Jann, Ulrich Meyer-Horsch, Jan Oberndorff,
Telephone: +49 (0)40 430 20 50
Telefax: +49 (0)40 431 263
Email: email@example.com (see our Imprint).
You can reach our data protection officer Dr. Ralf Güstel at Gem.DataSecure GmbH Auditing company
(3) When you contact us by email or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, or restrict the processing if there are legal obligations to retain data.
(4) If we wish to use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In this context, we will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
(5) In order to prevent unauthorised access to your personal data by third parties, the connection is encrypted using SSL technology.
§ 2 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you merely access our website to acquire information, i.e., if you do not register or transmit any other information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GVO). This general data and information is stored in the log files of the server:
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone differences GMT
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/http status code
- Respective data volume transmitted
- Website from which the request is made
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
Your IP address will be stored in a log protocol for a maximum of 7 days and then deleted.
(2) When using this general data and information we do not draw any conclusions about you. The data of the server log files are stored separately from all personal data provided by you.
§ 3 Your rights
You have the following rights in relation to the personal data concerning you:
- the right to information in accordance with Art. 15 DS-GVO in conjunction with § 34 BDSG.
- the right to correction in accordance with Art. 16 DS-GVO.
- the right to deletion under Art. 17 DS-GVO in conjunction with § 35 BDSG.
- the right to restrict processing under Art. 18 DS-GVO.
- the right to data transferability under Art. 20 DS-GVO.
- the right to appeal to a competent data protection supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DS-GVO in . conjunction with Section 19 BDSG. If you wish to exercise your right of complaint, you may address your complaint to the data protection officer mentioned under item 1 or to the competent data protection supervisory authority.
- the right of objection pursuant to Art. 21 DS-GVO.
§ 4 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this consent at any time. Such revocation will affect the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is in particular not necessary for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. In the event of such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adapt the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us about your objection to the processing of your personal data under the following contact details: SCHULE FÜR SCHAUSPIEL HAMBURG GbR, Oelkersallee 29a 22769 Hamburg, Tel.: +49 (0)40 430 20 50, Telefax: +49 (0)40 431 26, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
§ 5 Automated decisions in individual cases including profiling
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which has legal effect on you or which significantly affects you in a similar way. This shall apply unless the decision is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between us or is authorised by Union or national law to which we are subject and such law provides for appropriate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and legitimate interests or with your explicit consent.
Where the decision is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract or is taken with your express consent, we shall take appropriate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests, including at least the right to obtain the intervention of any person responsible for the decision, to put forward his point of view and to contest the decision.
If you wish to exercise your rights in relation to automated decisions, you can contact us at any time. As a responsible company, we do not use automated decision making or profiling.
§ 6 Storage period
§ 7 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services which you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you will generally have to provide additional personal data which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are checked regularly.
(3) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer participation in promotions, competitions, conclusion of contracts or similar services together with partners. You will receive more detailed information on this when you provide your personal data or in the description of the offer below.
(4) Insofar as our service providers or partners are based in a state outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 8 External links
We use links on our website that lead to other websites (external links), these are specially marked. Their content are not on our server. The external contents of these links were checked when the links were set. However, it cannot be excluded that the contents have been subsequently changed by the respective providers. Should you notice that the content of the external providers violate applicable law, please let us know. This data protection declaration only applies to the content of our website.
(1) In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk, assigned to the browser you are using, and through which certain information flows to the site that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and more effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes in particular session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
§ 10 Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to use the map function conveniently.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 2 of this declaration is transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in at Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not want your profile to be associated with Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as user profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) for the purpose of providing needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right of objection to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google in order to exercise this right.
(3) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the provider's data protection declarations. There you will also find further information on your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
§ 11 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the event that IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other states which are parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area before this happens. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide further services to the website operator in connection with the use of the website and the Internet.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser within the framework of Google Analytics is not combined with other data from Google.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". This allows IP addresses to be processed in a shortened form, thus excluding the possibility of personal references. If the data collected about you contains a personal reference, this is immediately excluded and the personal data is therefore deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. We can use the statistics obtained to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has subjected itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
[(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out using a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under "My data", "personal data"].
§ 12 Use of social media plug-ins
(1) We currently use the following social media plug-ins: Facebook und Instagram. We use the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. You can recognize the provider of the plugin by the initial letter or the logo on the box. We give you the opportunity to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the marked box and thereby activate it, the plug-in provider will receive the information that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online offer. In addition, the data mentioned under § 2 of this declaration is transmitted. In the case of Facebook, the IP address will be anonymized immediately after the data is collected, according to the respective providers in Germany. Thus, by activating the plug-in, personal data is transmitted from you to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (with US providers in the USA). Since the plug-in provider collects data in particular via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies via your browser's security settings before clicking on the grayed-out box.
(2) We have no influence on the collected data and data processing procedures, nor are we aware of the full scope of data collection, the purposes of processing, the storage periods. We also have no information on the deletion of the collected data by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as user profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) for the purpose of providing needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right of objection to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider in order to exercise this right. Through the plug-ins we offer you the possibility to interact with the social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
(4) The data is passed on regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in with the plug-in provider, the data we collect from you will be assigned directly to your existing account with the plug-in provider. If you click on the activated button and, for example, link to the page, the plug-in provider will also save this information in your user account and share it publicly with your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as you can then avoid being assigned to your profile with the plug-in provider.
(5) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the following data protection declarations of these providers. There you will also find further information on your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their data protection information:
a) Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; further information on data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications and http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo. Facebook has submitted to the EU-US privacy shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
b) Instagram LLC, 1601 Willow Rd, Menlo Park CA 94025, USA; for further information on data collection: https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388 and https://www.instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/
§ 13 Use of the PayPal payment service
(1) On this website we use the offer of PayPal. Thereby we can offer you a comfortable payment. Payments are processed through so-called PayPal accounts, which are virtual private or business accounts. A PayPal account is managed via an email address, which is why there is no classic account number. PayPal makes it possible to initiate online payments to third parties or to receive payments. PayPal also assumes trustee functions and offers buyer protection services.
(2) The European operating company of PayPal is PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. & Cie. S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, 2449 Luxembourg, Luxembourg.
(3) If you choose PayPal as your payment method on our site, PayPal will receive the information that you have accessed the appropriate subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 2 of this declaration as well as such personal data that is necessary to process the conclusion of the contract will be transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether PayPal provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. This happens regardless of whether PayPal provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. By selecting this payment option, you have agreed to the required transmission of your personal data.
(4) The purpose of the transmission of data is to process payments and prevent fraud. In particular, we transmit personal data to PayPal if there is a legitimate interest in the transmission. The personal data exchanged between PayPal and us may be transmitted by PayPal to credit agencies. The purpose of this transmission is to check identity and creditworthiness. PayPal may share personal information with affiliates and service providers or subcontractors as necessary to fulfill contractual obligations or to process the data on behalf of PayPal. You have the possibility to withdraw your consent to PayPal to process your personal data at any time. A revocation does not affect personal data that must be processed, used or transmitted for the (contractual) handling of payments. A revocation does not affect personal data, which must be processed, used or transmitted for (contractual) payment processing. The revocation is only effective for the future.
§ 14 Newsletter
(1) With your consent you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) We use the so-called double-opt-in procedure to subscribe to our newsletter. This means that after your registration, we will send you an email to the e-mail address provided, in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your IP address and the time of registration and confirmation. The purpose of this procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify any possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) Your email address is the only mandatory information for sending the newsletter. The provision of further, separately marked data is voluntary and is used to address you personally. After your confirmation we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 Paragraph 1 S. 1 lit. a DS-GVO.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can revoke your consent by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter email, by email to email@example.com or by sending a message to the contact data given in the imprint.
[(5) We would like to point out that we evaluate your user behaviour when sending the newsletter. For this evaluation, the e-mails sent contain so-called web beacons or tracking pixels, which represent one-pixel image files stored on our website. For the evaluations we link the data mentioned in § 2 and the web beacons with your e-mail address and an individual ID. With the data thus obtained, we create a user profile to tailor the newsletter to your individual interests. In doing so, we record when you read our newsletters, which links you click on and deduce your personal interests. We link this data to actions you take on our website.
You can object to this tracking at any time by clicking on the separate link provided in each e-mail or by informing us via another contact channel. The information is stored as long as you have subscribed to the newsletter. After you have unsubscribed, we store the data purely statistically and anonymously.
§ 15 Use of the blog functions
(1) In our blog, where we publish various articles on topics related to our activities, you can make public comments. Your comment will be published with your given username with the post. We recommend to use a pseudonym instead of your real name. You are required to provide your username and email address, all other information is voluntary. The comments will be checked before publication. We reserve the right not to publish comments if we consider them illegal. We need your email address in order to contact you in case a third party finds your comment illegal. The legal basis is Art. 6 Paragraph 1 S. 1 lit. b and f DS-GVO.
§ 16 Use of our webshop
(1) If you want to order in our web shop, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you provide your personal data, which we need to process your order. Mandatory data necessary for the processing of contracts are marked separately, further data are voluntary. We process the data provided by you to process your order. For this purpose we can pass on your payment data to our house bank. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DS-GVO.
You can voluntarily create a customer account, through which we can store your data for further purchases at a later date. When you create an account under "My account", the data you provide will be stored revocably. You can always delete all other data, including your user account, in the customer area.
We may also process the data you provide to inform you about other interesting products from our portfolio or to send you e-mails with technical information.
(2) Due to commercial and tax law requirements, we are obliged to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. After [two years], however, we will restrict the processing, i.e. your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations.
(3) To prevent unauthorized access to your personal data by third parties, especially financial data, the ordering process is encrypted.
§ 17 Integration of YouTube videos
(1) We have integrated YouTube videos into our online offer, which are stored at http://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. These are all integrated in "extended data protection mode", i.e. no data about you as a user is transferred to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos will the data mentioned in paragraph 2 be transferred. We have no influence on this data transfer.
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have visited the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 2 of this declaration is transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in at Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not want your profile to be associated with YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as user profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) for the purpose of providing needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right of objection to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact YouTube in order to exercise this right.
(3) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the provider's data protection declarations. There you will also find further information on your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
§ 18 Use of Google Adwords Conversion
(1) We use the offer of Google Adwords to draw attention to our attractive offers by means of advertising material (so-called Google Adwords) on external websites. In relation to the data of the advertising campaigns, we can determine how successful the individual advertising measures are. In this way, we pursue the interest of displaying advertising that is of interest to you, making our website more interesting for you and achieving a fair calculation of advertising costs.
(2) These advertising materials are delivered by Google via so-called "Ad Servers". For this purpose, we use Ad Server Cookies, through which certain parameters can be measured to measure success, such as the display of the ads or clicks by users. If you reach our website via a Google ad, Google Adwords will store a cookie in your PC. These cookies usually expire after 30 days and are not intended to identify you personally. . For this cookie, the unique cookie ID, number of ad impressions per placement (frequency), last impression (relevant for post-view conversions) and opt-out information (marking that the user no longer wishes to be addressed) are usually stored as analysis values.
(3) These cookies enable Google to recognize your internet browser. If a user visits certain pages on an Adwords client's website and the cookie stored on their computer has not expired, Google and the client will be able to recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to that page. Each Adwords client is assigned a different cookie. As a result, cookies cannot be tracked through the websites of Adwords customers. We ourselves do not collect and process any personal data in the advertising measures mentioned above. We only receive statistical evaluations from Google. These evaluations enable us to identify which of the advertising measures used are particularly effective. We do not receive any further data from the use of the advertising material, in particular we cannot identify the users on the basis of this information.
(4) Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with the Google server. We have no influence on the scope and further use of the data collected by Google through the use of these tools and therefore inform you according to our state of knowledge: Through the integration of AdWords Conversion, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding part of our website or clicked on an advertisement from us. If you are registered with a Google service, Google can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, it is possible that the provider will find out your IP address and save it.
(5) You can prevent participation in this tracking procedure in various ways:
a) by adjusting your browser software accordingly, in particular by suppressing third-party cookies, so that you do not receive any ads from third-party providers;
b) by deactivating cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser to block cookies from the domain "www.googleadservices.com", https://www.google.de/settings/ads, whereby this setting is deleted when you delete your cookies;
c) by deactivating the interest-based ads of the providers that are part of the self-regulation campaign "About Ads" via the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices, this setting will be deleted if you delete your cookies;
d) by permanently deactivating them in your Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome browsers via the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. We point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this offer to their full extent.
(6) The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GVO. Further information on data protection at Google can be found here: http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy and https://services.google.com/sitestats/de.html. Alternatively you can visit the website of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) at http://www.networkadvertising.org besuchen. Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
§ 19 Remarketing
Besides Adwords Conversion we use the Google Remarketing application. This is a procedure with which we would like to address you again. By using this application, our advertisements can be shown to you after visiting our website during your further internet use. This is done by means of cookies stored in your browser, which are used by Google to record and evaluate your usage behaviour when visiting various websites. In this way Google can determine your previous visit to our website. A combination of the data collected in the course of remarketing with your personal data, which may be stored by Google, does not take place by Google according to its own statements. In particular, according to Google, pseudonymisation is used in remarketing.
§ 20 Facebook Custom Audiences
(1) The website also uses the remarketing function "Custom Audiences" of Facebook Inc. ("Facebook"). This allows users of the website to be presented with interest-related advertisements ("Facebook Ads") when visiting the social network Facebook or other websites that also use the procedure. In this way, we pursue the interest in displaying advertisements that are of interest to you in order to make our website more interesting for you.
(2) Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with the Facebook server. We have no influence on the scope and further use of the data collected by Facebook through the use of these tools and therefore inform you according to our state of knowledge: Through the integration of Facebook Custom Audiences, Facebook receives the information that you have called up the corresponding website of our Internet presence or clicked on an advertisement from us. If you are registered with a Facebook service, Facebook can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Facebook or have not logged in, there is a possibility that the provider will find out and save your IP address and other identifying features.
(3) The deactivation of the "Facebook Custom Audiences" function is [here and] for logged-in users at https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads# possible.
(4) The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GVO. Further information on data processing by Facebook is available at https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy.
§ 21 A/B-Testing
(1) This website also carries out analyses of user behaviour via so-called A/B testing. In doing so, we can display our websites with slightly different contents, depending on the profile assignment. This enables us to analyse our offer, improve it regularly and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for A/B testing is Art. 6 Paragraph 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
(2) For this analysis, cookies (for more details see § 3) are stored on your computer. The information collected in this way is stored by the responsible person exclusively on his server in Germany. You can prevent the evaluation by deleting existing cookies and preventing the storage of cookies. If you prevent the storage of cookies, we point out that you may not be able to use our website to its full extent. The prevention of the storage of cookies is possible through the settings in your browser. The prevention of the use of A/B testing is possible by [removing the following check mark and thus activating the opt-out plug-in:].
(3) Before the analyses are carried out, the IP addresses are further processed in a shortened form, so that a direct personal reference can be excluded. The IP address transmitted by your browser is not merged with other data collected by us.
(4) The service provider of the analysis is 2do digital. Information from the third party provider on data protection can be found at https://www.2do-digital.de/datenschutz.html.
§ 22 Google Fonts
(1) This site uses so-called web fonts, which are provided by Google, for the uniform display of fonts. The service provider is Google LLC 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, a company certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement, which guarantees compliance with European data protection law. When you call up a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into its browser cache to display text and fonts correctly.
(2) For this purpose, the browser you use must connect to Google's servers. Through this, Google obtains knowledge that our website has been accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web Fonts is in the interest of a uniform and attractive presentation of our online offers. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
(3) If your browser does not support Web Fonts, a standard font will be used by your computer.
§ 23 Use of MailChimp